Elk Ridge, Utah Mold Removal
If you are constantly feeling sick for no reason, having allergic reactions to seemingly nothing, discover a musky smell in the house but can’t determine where it’s coming from, or are discovering black spots in your Elk Ridge, Utah home, it may be time to call the professional mold removal specialists from The Flood Co.
Our courteous and friendly customer service staff is on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you remove that nasty mold from your home. If you have mold, you have water damage. The longer water sits, the more damage is done.
Professional mold removal in Elk Ridge Utah should always be performed in a timely manner and by a team of mold removal professionals in Elk Ridge Utah. No matter where you are in Utah County, some molds are very harmful fungi if left unattended for a long period of time, causing an array of issues with your home. The Flood Co. not only specializes in mold removal but offers many other services to your Elk Ridge Utah home.
Mold spores thrive and survive best in dark and damp places where moisture exists; it is there that mold removal testing is most often performed. Attacking the mold at its source is probably the single-best way to properly utilize mold removal in Elk Ridge Utah.
The Flood Co. proudly offers residential and commercial mold removal in Elk Ridge Utah as well as all of Utah County and the Wasatch Front. Our team of mold removal professionals in Elk Ridge Utah has extensive knowledge and experience in the industry and uses state-of-the-art equipment to identify, find, and eliminate molds at their source while minimizing the risk of further contamination.
We also provide expert knowledge and insight in terms of helping customers identify their mold removal needs in Elk Ridge Utah, all while maintaining professionalism, courtesy, and kindness to the customers themselves.
Among all indoor molds, perhaps the most dangerous of them all is “black mold”, or Stachybotrys Chartarum. This mold family is dark green or black in color and produces a toxic chemical called “mycotoxins”, which are believed to be the root cause for “sick building syndrome”. If you have this mold in your home, or at the very least suspect that you might, it is very important that you do not attempt to clean this mold up by yourself, as the risk of mold contamination spread increases exponentially if improper mold removal techniques are performed.
Professional mold removal in Elk Ridge Utah is not only important to help keep the people you love safe, but it is also important to keep the house you live in from falling into disarray. Call The Flood Co. and schedule mold removal in Elk Ridge Utah today.