Lindon Utah Water Damage Restoration
If you are looking for water damage remediation in Lindon Utah, you have come to the right place! The Flood Co. offers water damage remediation services in Lindon Utah and surrounding communities and is able to have technicians come to your home for estimation and evaluation. Water damage causes major damage to your home’s structure and belongings if left unattended, and also has the capabilities to cause mold damage in your home, as well. Our experienced technicians understand how to restore a water-damaged home from the effects of a broken water pipe, leaky roof, bad water heater, and more. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss these matters in-depth with you.
Our professional and courteous staff is on-call and ready to help you in any water damage remediation emergency in Lindon Utah, including the following:
- Water Extraction
- Sewage Water Cleanup
- Surface Drying / Wall Drying
- Debris Extraction
- Damaged Carpet Disposal (if not salvageable)
- Blower Setup
- Dehumidifying Process
- Odor Removal
- Demolition Work
- Flood Cleanup Process
- Mold Removal
Living in Lindon Utah, you are accustomed to not being exposed to many outdoor water damage threats. But that still does not mean you won’t experience water damage at some point as a homeowner. Lindon homeowners can still experience broken or cracked water pipes, snow runoff, leaky water heaters, broken dishwashers, and many more indoor elements that can lead to the need for water damage remediation. It is the duty of The Flood Co. to identify the source of water damage, repair the damage if at all possible, and discard any personal items that may not be considered salvageable.
However, we cannot do it alone. That’s why we offer these recommendations to you so that, in the event of a water damage episode in your Lindon home, you are able to assist in helping make water damage remediation a lot easier for our technicians:
- Before you do anything, if possible, shut off the source of the water damage. The main water line should be readily accessible and should be shut off almost immediately.
- Check to make sure all possessions and personal items are removed from the immediate damage site. This can include clothing, furniture, children’s toys, etc. All food affected by the water damage should be discarded right away.
- Lastly, remove all standing water from the damage site. You can accomplish this by using a bucket and/or a shopvac. Dump all excess water at a remote site if possible. Do not dump it down a drain within the home, as this could potentially cause more damage.
The Flood Co. looks forward to dealing with all of your water damage remediations in Lindon Utah needs very soon.